A Community Solar project is a group of solar panels installed in a sunny location. Anyone in the area can access the clean energy produced by the panels and get credits on their electric bills.
Unlike traditional Energy Service Companies (ESCO’s) Community Solar projects offer local, clean energy that offsets a greater portion of your electric bill with predictable rates and terms.
Who Is Eligible?
- Condo Dwellers
- Small Businesses
- Large Businesses
Benefits of Community Solar
- No solar panels on your roof or property
- Saves you money on your electric bill
- Clean, renewable energy for your area
- “Pay-as-you-go” options are available
- Allows you to choose local power
Community Power Partners Pay-as-You-Go Subscription Plan
- No upfront cash layout
- Short term with automatic renewals
- Easy cancellation
- Guaranteed discount to the solar Energy Credit Rate